- Please create your private account when registering as an author. You will then receive your password by e-mail. Please note that it is also possible that the mail reply with your private password will arrive in your spam folder. If you have not received your password by e-mail after 60 minutes, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving your password, please log in with your email and password. You can now enter your abstract under abstract submission. Please follow the steps indicated.
Please note that for security reasons you will automatically be logged out of the system after 1 hour. All unsaved data will then be lost. We therefore recommend that you write the abstract beforehand and copy the abstract text into the text field.
- Please submit the abstract in full. It is not possible to save it temporarily. It is possible to edit the abstract at any time up to the submission deadline.
- Do not forget to declare your potential conflict of interest. If you do not have one, please indicate "no conflict of interest" in the field.
- After successful submission of your abstract you will receive a confirmation email. Again, please check your spam folder.
- You can now register at any time and submit further abstracts or modify existing abstracts until the deadline on 03.12.2021. Submitting or saving after the deadline is no longer possible!
- Please note that the scientific committee will evaluate the abstracts and therefore the preference chosen at submission between free paper, ePoster and case report is not a guarantee.
- Allowed are 2,000 characters for the abstract text including spaces, references and captions and excluding author names and titles. There is no additional character buffer. The abstract check is bound to the maximum number of characters of 2,000. Neither the own institute/clinic nor product or brand names may be stated in the title. In addition, no reference to participating institutes or clinics may be made in the abstract text, as the evaluation is anonymous.
- Tables or graphics (max. two with a storage capacity of max. 500 KB) in abstracts may be submitted in .png or .jpg format. The graphics will automatically be placed below the abstract text if there is no explicit note on graphics in the text.
- The main authors will be informed about the acceptance via e-mail, in addition information about the defined presentation form (lecture, ePoster or case report) and the time of the lecture or poster presentation will be provided. All posters will be presented as ePosters only, including a short talk. No paper posters will be accepted.
An abstract can be be submitted in German or English. Consideration of an abstract requires adherence to the following structure:
- Introduction (background, relevance and research question of the paper)
- Material/method (patient collective, method, statistical procedures)
- Results (results with data and statistics)
- Discussion (significance of the work presented and conclusion)
Please include these headings in bold type in the abstract text.